The product portfolio of TER INGREDIENTS is highly responsive to the needs of manufacturing companies in the food and feed industries.
We supply a wide range of products that can be summarized in the following main categories:
Acidulants | Amino acids | Antioxidants | Emulsifiers | Energy Drink Ingredients | Food colors | Flavorings | Preservatives | Sweeteners | Thickeners | Vitamins
Some of the products can also be used in other application areas such as cosmetics, pharma, and sometimes even in technical applications.
Sugar substitutes are carbohydrates that provide approximately the same sweetness as conventional sugar, but with fat fewer calories. In addition to the reduced calorie content, their advantage is that they have less of an effect on blood sugar levels and do not burden the insulin system. They are therefore used mostly as a sugar substitute in the diabetic nutrition.
We offer the following sugar substitutes:
- Dextrose monohydrate (has about 50-80% of the sweetening power of sugar)
- Erythritol (has about 60-80% of the sweetening power of sugar)
- Fructose (has about 100-180% of the sweetening power of sugar)
- Maltitol (has about 90% of the sweetening power of sugar)
- Xylitol (has about the same sweetness as sugar)
In the food industry, sugar substitutes are used in diabetic products, soft drinks, diet fruit juices, fruit concentrates, confectionery, desserts, ice cream, baked goods, chewing gum and dairy products.