The product portfolio of TER INGREDIENTS is highly responsive to the needs of manufacturing companies in the food and feed industries.
We supply a wide range of products that can be summarized in the following main categories:
Acidulants | Amino acids | Antioxidants | Emulsifiers | Energy Drink Ingredients | Food colors | Flavorings | Preservatives | Sweeteners | Thickeners | Vitamins
Some of the products can also be used in other application areas such as cosmetics, pharma, and sometimes even in technical applications.
Preservatives prolong the shelf life of food by interfering with the metabolism of microorganisms, in particular inhibiting the formation of mold, as well as the proliferation of harmful germs and bacteria.
To help ensure that your products are adequately preserved, we offer the following products:
- Benzoic acid, E210 (organic and aromatic carboxylic acid)
- Calcium Formate, E238 (calcium salt of formic acid)
- Potassium metabisulphite / Potassium disulphite, E224
- Potassium sorbate, E202 (potassium salt of sorbic acid)
- Sodium benzoate, E211 (salt of benzoic acid)
- Sorbic acid, E200 (di-unsaturated carboxylic acid)
- Calcium lactate, E327 (calcium salt of lactic acid)
- Calciumpropionate, E282
- Sodium lactate, E325 (sodium salt of lactic acid)
In the construction industry, calcium formate is used as a setting accelerator for cement-based materials. The food industry uses our preservatives in fish products, baked goods, meats, wine, tobacco, fruit and vegetable products, fruit juices, mayonnaise, cheese, mozzarella, bread, jam and margarine. A number of our products are also used as preservatives in the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries.